Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rainy day quilt

Horrible weather here yesterday-rain and hail all day. So I put together the beginnings of a strippy quilt. This is will hopefully be for my dear in-laws in Scotland for their 50th wedding anniversary. What do you give people who have everything? A quilt!








We had a long drive this morning to choose a puppy. They were only 4 weeks old and so cute we wanted them all. Not very practical in a suburban backyard! So we finally settled on this one.

Now we are having troulble coming up with a suitable name for him. I am quite keen of "Jeffery" but didn't get alot of support!

Oh and this is my friend Jane's quilt which I snapped in a hurry so hence the awful photo. The colours are lovely!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely present for a 50th anniversary! I'm sure they will be thrilled.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rosy quilt is looking adorable ..
    and so is Jeffery!

    ReplyDelete